The WWF Women's Tag Team Championship was a short-lived title in the World Wrestling Federation. When Velvet McIntyre and Princess Victoria joined the WWF in 1983, they were already the reigning NWA Women's World Tag Team Champions. The WWF, however, had since withdrawn from the National Wrestling Alliance, which owned the championship, and McIntyre and Victoria were instead recognized as the first WWF Women's Tag Team Champions.
- Velvet McIntyre and Princess Victoria: May 13, 1983
- Velvet McIntyre and Desiree Petersen: December 7, 1984
- The Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin): 1 August 1985
- Jumping Bomb Angels (Noriyo Tateno and Itsuki Yamazaki): January 24, 1988
- The Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin) 2: June 8, 1988
Vacated — February 14, 1989 — The title was abandoned.