The WWF International Tag Team Championship was a tag team championship in the World Wide Wrestling Federation from 1969 to 1972 and in the renamed World Wrestling Federation and New Japan Pro Wrestling for a short time in 1985.
- Rising Suns (Toru Tanaka and Mitsu Arakawa): June 1969
- Victor Rivera and Tony Marino: December 9, 1969
- The Mongols (Bepo and Geto Mongol): June 15, 1970
- Bruno Sammartino and Dominic DeNucci: June 18, 1971
- The Mongols (Bepo and Geto Mongol) 2: July 2, 1971
- Luke Graham and Tarzan Tyler: November 12, 1971
- Geto Mongol and Johnny De Fazio: December 18, 1971
Vacated - January 1, 1972 - Titles were vacated and became inactive when the Pittsburgh promotion was sold to the National Wrestling Federation.
Deactivated - October 31, 1985 - Titles were abandoned when New Japan ended its partnership with the WWF.