Badd Blood: In Your House was a pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Federation and presented by PlayStation, that took place on October 5, 1997, at the Kiel Center in St. Louis, Missouri. On the afternoon of the event, Brian Pillman, who was scheduled to face Dude Love on the show, was found dead in his hotel room. The announcement was made to fans during the half-hour "pregame show" prior to the pay-per-view being broadcast. The event was also notable for the debut of The Undertaker's brother Kane, in WWF's inaugural "Hell in a Cell" match, as well as Vince McMahon's last pay-per-view appearance as the WWF's lead commentator. This event is said to be one of the few beginnings of the Attitude Era.
- The Nation of Domination (Rocky Maivia, Kama Mustafa and D'Lo Brown) defeated The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal)
- Max Mini and Nova defeated Tarantula and Mosaic
- The Godwinns (Henry O. Godwinn and Phineas I. Godwinn) (with Uncle Cletus) defeated The Headbangers (Mosh and Thrasher) (c) for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Owen Hart defeated Faarooq for the vacant WWE Intercontinental Championship
- The Disciples of Apocalypse (Crush, Chainz, 8-Ball and Skull) defeated Los Boricuas (Savio Vega, Jesús Castillo Jr., Jose Estrada Jr. and Miguel Pérez Jr.)
- Bret Hart and The British Bulldog defeated Vader and The Patriot - Flag match
- Shawn Michaels defeated The Undertaker - Hell in a Cell match to determine the number one contender to the WWE Championship