As many of the existing feuds ended following the event, some did not. Notably, Jeff Hardy continued to feud with Johnny Nitro, facing off against him for the WWE Intercontinental Championship throughout September. The feud between D-Generation X (DX) and The McMahons ended after the event, as DX began an angle with Edge and Randy Orton. Following his win against Edge, Cena began an angle with Kevin Federline, which started the proceeding month at WWE Cyber Sunday and lasted throughout the year.
- Dark - Super Crazy defeated Shelton Benjamin
- Johnny Nitro (c) (with Melina) defeated Jeff Hardy for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Kane vs. Umaga (with Armando Alejandro Estrada) ended in a double countout
- The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Mikey) (c) (with Mitch, Johnny, and Nicky) defeated The Highlanders (Robbie McAllister and Rory McAllister) for the WWE World Tag Team Championship
- D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) defeated Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, and Big Show - Handicap Hell in a Cell match
- Trish Stratus defeated Lita (c) for the WWE Women's Championship
- Randy Orton defeated Carlito
- John Cena defeated Edge (c) (with Lita) - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the WWE Championship; had Cena lost, he would have transferred to the SmackDown brand.