The 2014 event was called Tables Ladders Chairs and Stairs or TLCS. Mostly because there was the first ever steel steps match between Erick Rowan and Big Show, steel steps or stairs represents S in TLCS.
The concept of this pay-per-view is that the main event matches have stipulations that involve legally using tables, ladders, or chairs. In 2010, every match involved tables, ladders, or chairs. During the show, there were Tables matches, Ladder matches, Chairs matches, and TLC matches. In a tables match, the only way to win is to put your opponent through a table. In a ladder match, the only way to win is to climb the ladder and retrieve the item above the ring. In a chairs match, the only way to win is by pinfall or submission in the ring, while using a chair as a legal weapon. In a TLC match, the same rules apply as a ladder match, but tables and chairs can also be used. In 2014, the event name was changed into TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs... and Stairs following the debut of Steel Stairs match.
- WWE TLC 2009 - December 13, 2009
- WWE TLC 2010 - December 19, 2010
- WWE TLC 2011 - December 18, 2011
- WWE TLC 2012 - December 16, 2012
- WWE TLC 2013 - December 15, 2013
- WWE TLC 2014 - December 14, 2014
- WWE TLC 2015 - December 13, 2015
- WWE TLC 2016 - December 4, 2016
- WWE TLC 2017 - October 22, 2017