The Survivor Series chronology was originally set to end with the 2009 event when during a press conference held on February 11, 2010, WWE chairman, Vince McMahon announced that WWE would drop the Survivor Series name and rebrand the event. However, following public outcry and several different fan petitions the name was later reinstated and in June 2010, WWE started to release tickets for a 2010 event.
- Dark - R-Truth (with Eve Torres) defeated Zack Ryder
- Daniel Bryan (c) defeated Ted DiBiase (with Maryse) by submission for the WWE United States Championship
- John Morrison defeated Sheamus
- Dolph Ziggler (c) (with Vickie Guerrero) defeated Kaval for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Team Mysterio (Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Chris Masters, Big Show, and Montel Vontavious Porter) defeated Team Del Rio (Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes) - Five-on-five Survivor Series elimination tag team match
- Natalya defeated LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool) (c) - Two-on-one handicap match for the WWE Divas Championship
- Kane (c) vs. Edge ended in a draw for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- The Nexus (Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater) (c) (with David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris) defeated Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Randy Orton (c) defeated Wade Barrett - Pinfall and submissions only singles match for the WWE Championship with John Cena as the special guest referee and The Nexus banned from ringside; Since Orton won, Cena was fired. Had Barrett won, Cena would have been freed from The Nexus.