Survivor Series (1991) was the fifth annual Survivor Series pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). It took place on Thanksgiving Eve, November 27, 1991, at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. It was the first Survivor Series to feature a singles match of any kind, with The Undertaker challenging Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship.
- Dark Match - Chris Chavis defeated Kato
- Ric Flair, The Mountie, Ted DiBiase, and The Warlord (with Mr. Perfect, Jimmy Hart, Sensational Sherri, and Harvey Wippleman) defeated Roddy Piper, Bret Hart, Virgil, and Davey Boy Smith
- Sgt. Slaughter, Jim Duggan, The Texas Tornado, and Tito Santana defeated Col. Mustafa, The Berzerker, Skinner, and Hercules (with Mr. Fuji and General Adnan)
- The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated Hulk Hogan (c) to win the WWE Championship
- The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags) and The Beverly Brothers (Beau Beverly and Blake Beverly) defeated The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty) and The Bushwhackers (Bushwhacker Luke and Bushwhacker Butch)
- The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) and Big Boss Man defeated The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon) and Irwin R. Schyster (with Jimmy Hart)