Survivor Series (1989) was the third annual WWE Survivor Series professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). It took place on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 1989, at the Rosemont Horizon in Rosemont, Illinois. This was the first Survivor Series event to feature team names and to feature four-on-four tag matches instead of five-on-five.
- Dark Match - Boris Zhukov defeated Paul Roma
- The Dream Team (Dusty Rhodes, Brutus Beefcake, The Red Rooster and Tito Santana) defeated The Enforcers (Big Boss Man, Bad News Brown, Rick Martel and The Honky Tonk Man) (with Jimmy Hart and Slick)
- The King's Court (Randy Savage, Canadian Earthquake, Dino Bravo and Greg Valentine) (with Jimmy Hart and Sensational Queen Sherri) defeated The 4x4s: (Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Ronnie Garvin and Hercules)
The Hulkamaniacs (Hulk Hogan, Demolition (Ax and Smash) and Jake Roberts) defeated The Million Dollar Team (Ted DiBiase, The Powers of Pain (The Warlord and The Barbarian) and Zeus) (with Virgil and Mr. Fuji)
- The Rude Brood (Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques Rougeau and Raymond Rougeau)) (with The Genius and Jimmy Hart) defeated Roddy's Rowdies (Roddy Piper, Jimmy Snuka and The Bushwhackers (Bushwhacker Butch and Bushwhacker Luke))
- The Ultimate Warriors (The Ultimate Warrior, The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty) and Jim Neidhart) defeated The Heenan Family (Bobby Heenan, Andre the Giant, Haku and Arn Anderson)