Royal Rumble (2007) was the twentieth annual Royal Rumble pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It took place on January 28, 2007, at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas and featured talent from the Raw, SmackDown! and ECW brands. This marked the first time that the new ECW brand participated in the Royal Rumble match. As has been customary since 1993, the Royal Rumble match winner received a match at WWE WrestleMania 23) for his choice at either the WWE Championship, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship or the ECW Championship.
- Dark - JTG (with Shad Gaspard) defeated Lance Cade (with Trevor Murdoch)
- The Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy) defeated MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) (with Melina)
- Bobby Lashley (c) defeated Test by countout for the ECW Championship
- Batista (c) defeated Mr. Kennedy for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- John Cena (c) defeated Umaga (with Armando Alejandro Estrada) - Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship
- The Undertaker won by last eliminating Shawn Michaels - 30-man Royal Rumble match for a world championship match at WWE WrestleMania 23