Money in the Bank (2015) was a pay-per-view (PPV) / special event produced by WWE. It took place on June 14, 2015 at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. It was the sixth event under the WWE Money in the Bank chronology. This was the first WWE pay-per-view event held in Columbus since WWE Bad Blood 2004. Money in the Bank was available for free to new subscribers on WWE's monthly subscription service, the WWE Network in over 140 countries.
- Kickoff - R-Truth defeated King Barrett
- Sheamus defeated Neville, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Kane and Dolph Ziggler (with Lana) Money in the Bank Match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract
- Nikki Bella (c) defeated Paige to retain the WWE Divas Championship
- Big Show defeated Ryback (c) by disqualification for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- John Cena defeated Kevin Owens
- The Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) defeated The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) (c) to win the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Seth Rollins (c) defeated Dean Ambrose in a Ladder match to retain the WWE (World Heavyweight) Championship