Fastlane (2015) was a pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE. It took place on February 22, 2015, at the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee. It was the first Fastlane event and replaced Elimination Chamber.
- The Authority (Kane, Big Show and Seth Rollins) (with Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury) defeated Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan and Ryback
- Goldust defeated Stardust
- Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (with Natalya) defeated The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) (c) (with Naomi) to win the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Nikki Bella (c) (with Brie Bella) defeated Paige to retain WWE Divas Championship
- Bad News Barrett (c) defeated Dean Ambrose by disqualification to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Rusev (c) (with Lana) defeated John Cena by submission to retain WWE United States Championship
- Roman Reigns defeated Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship #1 Contendership at WWE Wrestlemania 31