December to Dismember (2006) was a pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), which took place on December 3, 2006, at the James Brown Arena in Augusta, Georgia. The event starred wrestlers from the ECW brand. Despite it being an ECW brand pay-per-view, wrestlers from the Raw and SmackDown! brands also worked on the pay-per-view. Its name was derived from the ECW December to Dismember event held by the original Extreme Championship Wrestling in 1995.
- Dark - René Duprée defeated Stevie Richards
- The Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy) defeated MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) (with Melina)
- Balls Mahoney defeated Matt Striker - Striker's Rules match
- Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay defeated The Full Blooded Italians (Little Guido Maritato and Tony Mamaluke) (with Trinity)
- Daivari (with The Great Khali) defeated Tommy Dreamer
- Kevin Thorn and Ariel defeated Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly
- Bobby Lashley defeated Big Show (c) (with Paul Heyman), Rob Van Dam, Hardcore Holly, CM Punk, and Test - Extreme Elimination Chamber match for the ECW Championship