Bragging Rights (2009) was a wrestling pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and presented by THQ's WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 that took place on October 25, 2009 at the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was the final pay-per-view to take place at the Mellon Arena, as it closed on June 26, 2010 and was completely demolished on March 31, 2012. It was the first of two WWE Bragging Rights events (the other being Bragging Rights (2010)) and featured talent from the Raw and SmackDown brands. Five matches were featured on the card.
- Dark - Christian (c) defeated Paul Burchill for the ECW Championship
- United States Champion The Miz (Raw) defeated Intercontinental Champion John Morrison (SmackDown!) - Champion vs Champion Interpromotional singles match
- SmackDown Divas (Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix and Natalya) defeated Raw Divas (Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim) - Six-Diva interbrand tag team match
- The Undertaker (c) defeated CM Punk, Rey Mysterio and Batista - Fatal four-way match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Team SmackDown (Chris Jericho, Kane, R-Truth, Matt Hardy, Finlay and The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith)) defeated Team Raw (D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels), Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry) - 14-man interbrand tag team match for the Bragging Rights Trophy
- John Cena defeated Randy Orton (c) 6–5 - 60-minute Anything Goes Iron Man match for the WWE Championship; Had Cena lost, he would have been required to leave Raw.