Battleground (2015) was a pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE. It took place on July 19, 2015 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. It was the third event under the WWE Battleground chronology. Battleground was available for free to new subscribers on WWE's monthly subscription service, the WWE Network in over 140 countries.
Seven matches took place at the event, with one match on the pre-show. In the main event, the match between WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins and Brock Lesnar ended in a no contest when The Undertaker returned and attacked Lesnar.
- KICKOFF - King Barrett defeated R-Truth for Barrett's King of the Ring crown
- Randy Orton defeated Sheamus
- The Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) (c) defeated The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) (with Xavier Woods) for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Bray Wyatt defeated Roman Reigns
- Charlotte (with Paige and Becky Lynch) defeated Brie Bella (with Nikki Bella and Alicia Fox) and Sasha Banks (with Naomi and Tamina) by submission
- John Cena (c) defeated Kevin Owens by submission for the WWE United States Championship
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) ended in a no contest for the WWE (World Heavyweight) Championship