Backlash (2003) was the fifth annual WWE Backlash pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It was presented by Castrol GTX, and took place on April 27, 2003, at the Worcester Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts and starred talent from the promotion's Raw and SmackDown! brands.
The event grossed $450,000 with 10,000 ticket sales and had a 0.67 buyrate.
- - WWE Heat - Scott Steiner defeated Rico
- Team Angle (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) (c) defeated Los Guerreros (Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero) for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Sean O'Haire (with Roddy Piper) defeated Rikishi
- Rob Van Dam and Kane (c) defeated The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) for the WWE World Tag Team Championship with Chief Morley as the special guest referee
- Jazz (with Theodore Long) defeated Trish Stratus (c) for the WWE Womens Championship
- Big Show defeated Rey Mysterio
- Brock Lesnar (c) defeated John Cena for the WWE Championship
- Triple H, Ric Flair, and Chris Jericho defeated Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Booker T - Six-man tag team match * Goldberg defeated The Rock