The lumberjacks for the WCW World Tag Team Championship match were: Norman Smiley, Hugh Morrus, Meng, Kenny Kaos, Arn Anderson, Kendall Windham, Bobby Duncum Jr. and Prince Iaukea. In the main event Ric Flair pinned Hulk Hogan while an unconscious Hogan was in the Figure-Four leglock. Flair, who had gained control of WCW for 90 days on a December 1998 edition of WCW Monday Nitro, ordered referee Charles Robinson to use discretion in stopping the match; as a result, Robinson did not stop the match when Flair bled first, nor would he count for Hogans own pin falls. Charles Robinson made a fast three count to give the match to Flair.
- Billy Kidman (c) defeated Mikey Whipwreck for the WCW World Cruiserweight Championship
- Stevie Ray defeated Vincent - Harlem Street Fight for the leadership of the nWo Black and White
- Kevin Nash (with Lex Luger and Miss Elizabeth) defeated Rey Misterio Jr.
- Jerry Flynn defeated Ernest Miller and Sonny Onoo - Handicap match
- Hak defeated Bam Bam Bigelow and Raven (with Chastity) - Falls Count Anywhere Triple Threat match
- Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko defeated Curt Hennig and Barry Windham (c) - Lumberjack match for the WCW World Tag Team Championship
- Perry Saturn defeated Chris Jericho (with Ralphus) - Dog Collar match
- Booker T defeated Scott Steiner (c) (with Buff Bagwell) for the WCW World Television Championship
- Ric Flair defeated Hollywood Hogan (c) - First Blood Barbed Wire Steel Cage match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship and control of WCW