The main event Triangle Elimination match featured a specific "prize" for each team if they won the match:
- Team WCW: Lex Luger, The Giant and Scott Steiner - All the championships the nWo held would be stripped and its members not allowed to wrestle for three years.
- Team Piper: Roddy Piper, Chris Benoit, Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett - Rowdy Roddy Piper would have gotten a steel cage match with Hollywood Hogan for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
- Team nWo: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Hollywood Hogan and Randy Savage - They could challenge for any WCW championship at any time they desired.
Team Piper was originally composed of Roddy Piper, John Tenta, Layton Morrison (a kickboxer), and Craig Mally (a boxer). On the March 10, 1997 episode of WCW Nitro, which aired six days before the pay-per-view, they were replaced by The Four Horsemen members Chris Benoit, Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett. Team WCW originally included Rick Steiner, but he was attacked prior to the match by the nWo and was unable to compete, leaving the team at a one-man disadvantage in the match. Wrestlers could be eliminated by either pinfall, submission, or being thrown over the top rope. The team that the wrestler represents is shown in parentheses.
- Dark - Ice Train defeated Maxx
- Dean Malenko defeated Eddy Guerrero (c) for the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
- Último Dragón (with Sonny Onoo) defeated Psychosis
- Glacier defeated Mortis (with James Vanderberg)
- Buff Bagwell defeated Scotty Riggs - Strap match
- Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) defeated The Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge) - Texas Tornado match
- Prince Iaukea (c) defeated Rey Misterio, Jr. for the WCW World Television Championship
- Team nWo (with Dennis Rodman) defeated Team Piper and Team WCW - Triangle Elimination match