Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop was a one time professional wrestling pay-per-view event from the National Wrestling Alliance held under the World Championship Wrestling name. It took place on May 19, 1990 from the D.C. Armory in Washington, D.C.. It featured a promotional crossover with the upcoming release of RoboCop 2, with RoboCop rescuing Sting from an attack by the Four Horsemen during the PPV. This pay-per-view also featured the last on-screen WCW appearance of Johnny Ace who later went on to work behind the scenes in WWE and on-screen since 2011 as WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and General Manager of Raw and SmackDown, John Laurinaitis.
- The Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal) and Norman the Lunatic (with Paul Ellering) defeated Kevin Sullivan, Cactus Jack and Bam Bam Bigelow (with Oliver Humperdink)
- Mean Mark (with Teddy Long) defeated Johnny Ace
- The Samoan Swat Team (Fatu and The Samoan Savage) defeated Tommy Rich and Mike Rotunda
- Paul Ellering defeated Teddy Long - Hair vs. Hair match
The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton and Stan Lane) defeated Brian Pillman and Tom Zenk (c) to win the NWA United States Tag Team Championship with Jim Cornette locked in a steel Cage during the entirety of the match The Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson) defeated The Freebirds (Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin) in a Corporal Punishment Doom (Ron Simmons and Butch Reed) (with Teddy Long) defeated The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner and [[Scott Steiner) (c) to win the NWA World Tag Team Championship
- Lex Luger defeated Ric Flair (c) (with Woman) by disqualification for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship