Starrcade (1994): Triple Threat was a major annual show, broadcast on pay-per-view (PPV) that took place on December 27, 1994 from the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee. The show was produced by World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and was the 12th overall show under that banner since its inception in 1983. The main event of the show was then-WCW World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan defend the title against his former friend-turned-rival The Butcher. The show also featured Jim Duggan defending the WCW United States Championship against Vader and Johnny B. Badd defended the WCW World Television Championship against Arn Anderson.
WCW closed in 2001 and all rights to their television and PPV shows was bought by WWE, including the Starrcade series. With the launch of the WWE Network in 2014 the 1995 Starrcade became available on demand for network subscribers.
- Vader defeated Jim Duggan (c) for the WCW United States Championship
- Alex Wright defeated Jean-Paul Levesque
- Johnny B. Badd (c) defeated Arn Anderson for the WCW World Television Championship
- The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags) defeated Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) by disqualification
- Mr. T defeated Kevin Sullivan
- Sting defeated Avalanche by disqualification
- Hulk Hogan (c) defeated The Butcher for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship