The Queen of FCW title was a professional wrestling women's title in Florida Championship Wrestling. It was contested for in their Divas division. Title holders would wear a crown rather than a championship belt that is primarily used in professional wrestling. The title was active for over three years, before being deactivated in March 2012, leaving the FCW Divas Championship as the sole title contested for in the Divas division.
- Angela Fong: February 22, 2009
- Mia Mancini: September 27, 2009
- AJ Lee: February 14, 2010
- Rosa Mendes: December 12, 2010
- Aksana: March 13, 2011
- Raquel Diaz: December 18, 2011
Deactivated — April 1, 2012.