Hardcore Justice (2014) was an event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). It took place on August 5, 2014, and aired on a tape delay on August 20. It is the tenth event under the TNA Hardcore Justice chronology. Like the previous year's event, this event was not held on pay-per-view (PPV) instead it was featured as a special edition of TNA's weekly broadcast of Impact Wrestling.
This edition of Hardcore Justice marked the first episode of Impact Wrestling to air on Wednesday night. Due to moving from Thursday to Wednesday on one week notice, many fans were unaware of the change, the episode scored a 0.65 rating and was viewed by 852,000 viewers, making it the lowest rated and viewed Impact Wrestling episode since April 2010.
- Bram defeated Abyss in a Stairway to Janice match
- Samoa Joe (c) defeated Low Ki to retain the TNA X Division Championship
- Mr. Anderson defeated Samuel Shaw in an "I Quit"
- Gail Kim (c) defeated Angelina Love in a Last Knockout Standing match to retain the TNA Knockouts Championship
- Bobby Roode and Eric Young defeated Gunner, Austin Aries, Magnus and James Storm Six Sides of Steel Cage match The winner would receive a future TNA World Heavyweight Championship match.