Ricker made his first World Wrestling Entertainment appearance in 2006, teaming up with Jon Moxley to take on the Big Show. His second appearance was in 2008 in a dark match on the ECW program, teaming with Gene Snitsky in a losing effort against Cryme Tyme.
In May 2013, Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that Ricker, along with several other independent wrestlers, was undergoing the necessary medical testing required to be signed to WWE. He reported to The WWE Performance Center. Using the new ring name Slate Randall, Ricker defeated Yoshi Tatsu in a dark match at the October NXT television tapings. On August 1, 2014, he was released from his WWE contract.
On February 16, 2015, Ricker participated in TNA One Night Only's TNA Gut Check tournament, where he defeated Crazzy Steve to qualifie for the final match of the night which was a five-way elimination match which was won by Tevita Fifita. On March 14, 2015, Ricker, under the name of Eli Drake, participated in the TNA Impact Wrestling tapings. Drake joined Drew Galloway and Mica (Fifita) in The Rising, defeating the Beat Down Clan.
- Championship Wrestling From Hollywood Heritage Heavyweight Championship
- National Wrestling Alliance Heritage Tag Team Championship
- Future Stars of Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
- Future Stars of Wrestling Elite Championship
- Empire Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship
- Heartland Wrestling Association Television Championship
- Mach One Wrestling Tag Team Championship
- TNA King of the Mountain Championship