Generally used as a jobber to the stars in WCW, he attained championship success during the promotion's dying days in late 2000 and early 2001, holding the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship twice and the WCW World Tag Team Championship once with Alex Wright. After an unsuccessful stint as a performer in WWE, DeMott retired from in-ring competition and transitioned into the role of a trainer for WWE Tough Enough, on which he became known for using a rough, controversial style in handling trainees, as well as WWE's developmental territories Deep South Wrestling, Florida Championship Wrestling and WWE NXT.
- Americas Wrestling Federation (Puerto Rico) World Heavyweight Championship
- Heartland Wrestling Association Tag Team Championship
- Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
- Wrestling International New Generations World Heavyweight Championship
- Wrestling International New Generations World Tag Team Championship
- WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
- WCW World Tag Team Championship